Are you a Residential or Commercial Real Estate Appraiser ready to move into an In-House Staff role?
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Appraiser to come work for the nation’s largest dedicated Non-Prime/Non-QM Finance Company.
Please apply below.
Position requirements and duties:
- Experience reviewing BPOs and Appraisals to determine value
- Property value research and analysis using public and private record databases
- Staying up to date on current market trends and current business events
- Perform other related assignments/projects as requested by management
- Knowledge reviewing appraisals with both an As-Is and After Repaired Value (ARV)
- Experience analyzing Fix and Flip / Rehab Properties.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Investigate and gather data required for determining value. This would include but is not limited to tax and assessment data, market statistics including vacancy, absorption, and other supply/demand factors, comparable data.
- Solid organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work as part of a team
- Proactive thinking with detail-oriented and creative problem solving approach
- Ability to work creatively and proactively with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Outlook
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel modeling and forecasting a plus
- Relies on experience and judgment to applying due diligence and accomplishes goals
- Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Appraisal experience or education preferred, not required
- Commercial Appraisal experience is a plus
We Provide You:
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and much More!
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Time
- Additional Perks within the company