Business Development Rep
Website American Dream Media
American Dream Media
If you have experience as a seasoned Loan Officer or LOA, you will do very well in this position! Sales/business development experience is a must. Base Salary, Commission and Benefits (6 figure income).
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via button below
About the Company
We are a national company and television show focused on Real Estate/Lifestyle/and Community. As Seen on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNBC, Travel Channel, Bloomberg and affiliates…
We produce > 85 shows each month with with over 3000 episodes aired locally and nationally.
We connect with consumers at large across the country (Network cable TV show & Steaming on Amazon, Apple & Roku) via stories told through our show hosts, (the “Power Players of Real Estate”) to Educate, Empower and Engage the consumer on their pursuit of their American Dream (home ownership).
About the Role
The role of the Business Development Rep is to acquire “top of funnel” B-2-B prospective Hosts/Client relationships that will become a part of our shows. You will engage educate and introduce prospective Hosts/Clients to our program and model, via a variety of programs, mechanisms, and processes.
The position is REMOTE from anywhere in the USA.
You will engage in, inbound and outbound phone calls, Zoom meetings, handle inquiries, set appointments, give presentations and ultimately aid in acquiring new Hosts/Clients.
· Work with our Sales and Client Success Team in coordinating our B-2-B Host/Client prospecting/vetting activities.
· Identify, prioritize, and secure appoints with tarted prospects.
· Engage and manage “in-market” events and registrants that meet our qualifications.
· Contact prospective Hosts/Clients, “Pre, During and Post Event” (phone, text, email, etc.) to arrange appointments and event registrations
· Prospecting and other lead generation activities for new business.
· Develop a pipeline of prospective clients, through direct response marketing activities, client requests, and referrals.
· Work with Regional Managers.
· Execute on, demand generation activities, to build and maintain a prospect pipeline.
· Present potential clients a high-level overview of our offerings.
*Other openings available on our Client Success team.