Website Amres Corporation
Amres Corporation is a multi-state mortgage services company, providing loan solutions for borrowers seeking financing. Our company is committed to offering our clients the most competitive rates on the market and unrivaled customer support and retention. Our fully licensed mortgage professionals have vast experience in the financial services industry and work with borrowers of all credit profiles. We carefully look at each client’s loan scenario and present the best options from our comprehensive suite of loan products. Currently licensed in 45 states, Amres Corporation is expanding quickly. We are dedicated to upholding the highest ethical industry standards, but most of all, we are dedicated to ensuring a smooth, successful client experience.
The Branch Manager will manage branch staff activities including the origination, processing, closing, and funding of mortgage loans within the branch. Assures excellent quality service is provided to our customers to maximize branch profits. Anticipates and prepares for the continued growth of the branch, making sure the branch is adequately staffed and personnel are trained to ensure achievement of the Company’s objectives. Recruits, hires, and trains branch personnel. Motivates staff to achieve maximum production levels; conducts performance reviews and documents employee files according to company policies.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitors quality of loans originated by loan officers and ensures they are within Company policy guidelines.
- Establishes and controls the branch’s budget and income goals within predetermined guidelines as directed by the Company.
- Oversees branch performance and communicates goals and policy changes on a regular basis to branch personnel.
- Generates new business through contacts with builders, developers, and realtors to expand market share.
- Ensures all functions are in complete compliance with federal, state, regulatory, and Company policy and procedures.
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Markets and promotes Amres financial products.
- Originates loans and meets the Company’s minimum production standards by taking complete and accurate loan applications, using Amres product set.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Appropriate State licenses for state applying to work in.
- Minimum of 3-5 years mortgage banking experience, with a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience. Demonstrated ability to manage all phases of the residential mortgage origination process.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with regional and corporate departments, to lead, direct and motivate a successful sales team of professionals, and to recruit and hire mortgage professionals.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision-making ability.
- Excellent and effective presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be active in the community, and in job-related organizations to enhance the network of beneficial contacts.
- Stays informed of trends and developments in real estate market and competitive environment, as well as, of changes in rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government insured mortgages.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, hire, train, lead, and motivate branch personnel.
- Ability to adjust to the changing mortgage environment.
Full Time benefits summary:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with employer match
Amres Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
Amres Corporation is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org