Website Amres Corporation
Director of Capital and Secondary Markets
Amres Corporation is a multi-state mortgage services company, providing loan solutions for borrowers seeking financing. Our company is committed to offering our clients the most competitive rates on the market and unrivaled customer support and retention. Our fully licensed mortgage professionals have vast experience in the financial services industry and work with borrowers of all credit profiles. We carefully look at each client’s loan scenario and present the best options from our comprehensive suite of loan products. Currently licensed in 45 states, Amres Corporation is expanding quickly. We are dedicated to upholding the highest ethical industry standards, but most of all, we are dedicated to ensuring a smooth, successful client experience.
Amres Corporation is hiring a Director of Capital and Secondary Markets to be responsible for directing and leading the mortgage pipeline hedging, pricing, and mortgage sales timelines.
We are also looking to move toward retained servicing and securitization, so experience in those processes is a big plus!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure accurate and meticulous data input of lock information into our LOS (Byte Pro) database, including trade and pricing information related to the sale of mortgage loans.
- Process lock requests with investors as needed, monitor/maintain accuracy of locked loan pipeline and process re-locks, lock changes and lock extension requests as needed, in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Direct and develop the company toward retained servicing and securitization.
- Learn, dissect, interpret, and report back on thoughts and opinions on successes and failures in the hedging and product profitability being managed with and without MCT.
- Proactive in managing lock desk team and supporting staff and their activities.
- Analyze market conditions and formulate strategies to achieve best execution and margin gain.
- Implement and monitor enforcement of pricing methodologies from a compliance and margin perspective for all responsible areas.
- Proactive, energetic, and eager to learn non-QM bulk and mandatory delivery.
- Ensure daily price setting and activity meet predetermined margin targets and goals.
- Develop and implement new capital markets relationships with warehouse line lenders and loan investors, as well as manage the on-going pipeline of loan funding, loan sales, and hedging activity.
- Review back-end investor mapping and profitability in our agency overlaid Amres product lines.
- Onboard new investor relationships and promptly and accurately complete annual investor re-certifications
- Act as an escalation point for lock desk analyst(s) on advanced or complicated deals.
- Offer recommendations and work collaboratively to continuously improve work processes and system configurations to enhance efficiency.
- Eventually support and/or manage the development of Amres’s own independent agency product pricing.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- 7+ years’ experience in the mortgage industry.
- 3+ years’ experience in a locks desk or capital markets leadership role.
- Familiar with Optimal Blue pricing engine.
- Advanced knowledge of secondary mortgage market product guidelines for FNMA/FHLMC/FHA/VA/USDA and Non-GSE eligible programs including Jumbo and Non-QM.
- Experience with Optimal Blue pricing engine.
- Strong knowledge of mortgage hedging and pipeline risk management
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
Full Time benefits summary:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with employer match
Job Type: Full-time M-F
Amres Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
Amres Corporation is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org