Director of Wholesale Lending
Website Amres Corporation
Director of Wholesale Lending- Remote
Amres Corporation is a multi-state mortgage services company, providing loan solutions for borrowers seeking financing. Our company is committed to offering our clients the most competitive rates on the market and unrivaled customer support and retention. Our fully licensed mortgage professionals have vast experience in the financial services industry and work with borrowers of all credit profiles. We carefully look at each client’s loan scenario and present the best options from our comprehensive suite of loan products. Currently licensed in 45 states, American Residential Lending is expanding quickly. We are dedicated to upholding the highest ethical industry standards, but most of all, we are dedicated to ensuring a smooth, successful client experience.
Amres Corporation is hiring a Director of Wholesale Lending to develop and oversee day to day operations of our wholesale lending department. This role will be fast paced with exceptional growth opportunity for the right candidate.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and manage the Wholesale Lending channel for Amres.
- Responsible for the day-to-day tactical operations as well as the growth and strategy of the wholesale lending channel
- Work closely with the Board and provide a clear vision of the development of the project and launch timelines.
- Provides technical and regulatory expertise and direction to the team
- Completes second level reviews of loan files and resolves exception and escalations for team members, when needed.
- Serves as a direct escalation point for wholesale ops, sales, brokers and underwriters.
- Ensures customer service standards are met or exceeded with both internal and external
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated success in managing complex, geographically dispersed operations
- Demonstrated ability to develop performance metrics, analyze performance trends, and implement change to improve operating efficiency and organizational performance Proficient in setting strategic direction and execution of long term visionary plans
Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- 10+ years’ experience in mortgage operations
- 3+ years’ experience overseeing a large wholesale mortgage team
- Experience with overseeing operations of a large team and analyzing KPIs and metrics
- Comfortable with both the tactical operations as well as the strategy and process improvement
- Experience overseeing managers
- Ability to manage a remote staff
- Excellent communication and willingness to learn
Full Time benefits summary:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) with employer match
Job Type: Full-time M-F
Amres Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
Amres Corporation is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org