Website Credit Human
We are seeking a Business Development Manager for the Sales and Marketing Department.
The Business Development Manager develops and maintains successful business relationships while consistently assessing potential opportunities within their geographic market area. This will involve communication through phone and in-person visits while documenting interactions in Salesforce CRM system. The BDM educates business partners on Credit Human product offerings and process flows that leads to business partner satisfaction and increased utilization, monitors and identify trends within their market through business partner communications, industry, and association events and other specified channels. The Business Development Manager will suggest process improvements that will increase efficiency, improve service, and improve the success and/or the effectiveness of the business partner.
- Represent Credit Human at industry trade shows and conferences. Participate and join industry trade groups in assigned market area. Identify and follow-up on opportunities.
- Develop and convert sales to grow the region’s business partner base and the assigned market territory.
- Develop leads on his/her own; convert leads generated by the marketing team. Increase Credit Human brand awareness.
Understand the needs of prospects and established business partners.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales Support team to facilitate smooth and orderly evaluation of prospective business partners.
- Meet targeted sales quotas.
- Adherence to applicable policies and practices, as well as state and federal regulations.
- Key skills in this role, clear and effective verbal and written communication, sales acumen, and negotiating.
- 3 or more years of sales experience
- Detailed knowledge of manufactured housing programs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree
Licenses & Certifications:
- Registration as Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) with National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to work in a Team environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong sales aptitude with proven closing skills
- Strong communication skills, verbal, and written
- Independently motivated
- Computer skills to include Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Possess a valid driver’s license, with a satisfactory driving record
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Customer Service Focused
- Knowledge and experience in salesforce.com environment
- Knowledge of lending programs for manufactured housing
- Knowledge of various mortgage products and guidelines
Salary Range: $91,184 – $98,894
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5:30 pm
Level of Work: 2C
Credit Human provides employees with many benefits from insurance coverage to college tuition reimbursement.
To get to know Credit Human and learn more about our benefits, visit our careers page at www.credithuman.com/careers.
Credit Human conducts employment background checks that may be used for decisions related to employment with Credit Human. Standard background checks performed on final candidates include NCUA Administrative and Prohibited Orders, ChexSystems, past employment verification, criminal history checks on convictions, and outstanding arrest warrants within the past seven years. Degree verifications are conducted if listed on the employment application. Additional background checks relevant to the role may include a motor vehicle registration check, credit check, and/or fingerprint card. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)