In-Field Mortgage Loan Originator
Are you tired of working for the typical, large corporate mortgage banking company? Do you want to have full control of your destiny and income? Are you ready to sell mortgages like you have never before? If you are, we have a unique, unparalleled business model that provide you set appointments that are ready for you to close at the kitchen table. Take full control of your future and come join our awesome team today!
This is a high-level in-field sales role with a primary focus on servicing high-quality mortgage referrals that seek our expertise in obtaining a refinance or home equity line of credit.
You will have access to competitive rates, products, and costs (with minimal or no overlays) and a dedicated sales assistant, so you can focus your time on originating. Our rates, products, and technology does the majority of the heavy lifting. Your role is to attend in-home pre-scheduled sales appointments to guide and assist clients in their mortgage financing needs.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, flexible, hard-working, an excellent communicator, self-motivated, exceptional multitasker, and one who thrives in assisting clients in meeting their financial needs.
· Attend in-home pre-scheduled sales appointments with HelloLend partner to evaluate the customer’s financing needs, discuss and present available mortgage products, guidelines, disclosures, application, processes, rates/costs, etc.
· Prepare detailed quotes
· Review loan applications, supporting documentation, credit, and loan guidelines to determine pre-qualification eligibility
· Provide market information, rate quotes, cost estimates, and lock requests
· Prepare and issue Loan Estimates
· Guide prospects through the home loan process ensuring expectations are both realistic and properly communicated
· Actively manage loans in pipeline
· Build and maintain relationships with internal sales partners
Qualifications & Requirements:
· NMLS licensed RMLO in Texas with at least 2 years of recent experience
· High School or equivalent (preferred)
· Strong understanding of loan products (conforming, government, home equity line of credit, jumbo), guidelines, documentations, and lending practices
· Strong analytical and mathematical skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong computer skills and adaptable to rapid changing technology platforms and functionalities
· Strong understanding of market influences and indicators
· Strong relationship and rapport building skills
· Own your business as if you would if you were self-employed
· Unique and upcoming business model (be on the ground floor of this start-up!)
· Fun, friendly, and energetic team atmosphere!
· Ability to offer clients industry leading rates & costs
· Work from home when not attending in-home pre-scheduled sales appointments
· Very nimble and results oriented management team, no red tape!
· Highly competitive base salary and compensation structure
· Vacation days and sick days
· Health, Dental and Vision benefits coverage
Here at HelloLend we are a small, smart, and up-and-coming mortgage sales team with a unique and unparalleled business model. We take great pride in providing our clients low rates, low costs, and an exceptional home loan experience in partnership with our colleagues.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, we would love to hear from you! Our goal is to fill this position as soon as we find the right candidate.
The HelloLend Family