Mortgage Loan Officer – HELOC
Hitch HELOC Mortgage Loan Officer
Hitch is an online HELOC lender helping homeowners tap into their home equity. Hitch is looking for experienced and licensed MLOs who have experience converting direct to consumer online leads. We are looking for both part time and full time individuals.
The digital home equity space is poised for tremendous growth. With billions in trapped homeowner equity across the country, savvy homeowners are poised to access that equity and want to do it quickly and seamlessly. Hitch is here to help – and we need your skills to meet their demand.
Hitch is a rising star in the fintech space. With a talented, forward-thinking team, we can define and dominate a new category: the digital HELOC. Join us. Hitch is a fast-moving fintech company. If you want to learn, grow and reshape an outdated industry – we want to talk.
Working with Hitch is a chance for a front-row seat on a rocket ship – strap in and join us for the ride as we reimagine an industry and help homeowners quickly and seamlessly unlock the equity in their homes.
We are licensed in CO, OR and FL. We intend to expand to CA, WA, TX, AZ, NV, DE, NC in the coming months.
The ideal candidate will be licensed in a few of the states that Hitch operates in and has experience converting online leads. We are based in Austin, TX but are open to remote candidates who have excellent work history.
Oversee the mortgage application process.
* Request, review, and verify the information/documentation provided.
* Verifies and reviews credit report information.
* Ability to construct, and explain the best possible mortgage solutions for applicants. While educating the applicant on regulation, process, and timing.
* Communicate between borrower and wholesale lender. To effectively achieve deadlines and unique timing requests.
Ideal Candidate would possess
• Appropriate State MLO licenses. (OR, FL and CO)
• A minimum of 12 months loan originator experience required
• Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability. Excellent and effective
presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to quickly assess and process large amounts of data and use of appropriate
• Continue to expand knowledge of issues influencing the industry and the organization.
• Valid driver’s license and current automobile liability insurance