You are our competitive advantage. Our team of innovators and seasoned professionals fosters an environment where our teammates and our clients can thrive. Since 2011, our innovative structure and unique market positioning has offered personal and professional development opportunities that are unrivaled in the industry. Whether you are just launching your career or are looking to enhance your experience, your future begins at Lenderworks®.
Lenderworks’ mortgage services platform encompasses the areas of Secondary Marketing, Post Closing, Servicing, Compliance, Quality Control, Finance/Accounting, IT, Solutions Development and Business Systems.
Lenderworks is currently seeking a Sr. VP of Servicing to join our team of professionals in Vestavia Hills, AL who provide support services to businesses in the Northern Virginia area.
As the Sr. VP of Servicing, reporting to the President, your role will include oversight of the Loan Servicing Department which consists of Mortgage Interim Servicing and Final Documents. Duties performed (but not limited to) the following:
- Manage staff of 25 and workload, assign out priorities to staff
Run edits and due reports on various servicing data for accuracy
- Manage and direct all Collection activity of the servicing staff
- Manage Servicing transfer data files, loan assignment, investor edits and wire transfers
- Reconciling escrows to the Accounting General Ledger
- Provide data and reports to various auditors and departments
- Work directly with investors, lender management and staff on loan issues
- Assisting in questions regarding recording and reviewing of Deed of Trusts and Title policy review
Highly qualified candidates will possess:
- Prior mortgage experience preferably with FHA/VA/USDA loans
- Strong prioritizing, organizational and time management skills
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proven talent in communicating effectively, both orally and in writing, with all levels of management
- Positive attitude
- High level of integrity and trust
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Proven experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment while under pressure
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as we do not provide sponsorship of H1 visas.
Job Type: Full-time