Lenderworks is currently seeking a Mortgage Lock Desk Specialist to join our team of professionals in Fairfax, VA.
You are our competitive advantage. Our team of innovators and seasoned professionals fosters an environment where our teammates and our clients can thrive. Since 2011, our innovative structure and unique market positioning has offered personal and professional development opportunities that are unrivaled in the industry. Whether you are just launching your career or are looking to enhance your experience, your future begins at Lenderworks®.
Lenderworks’ mortgage services platform encompasses the areas of Secondary Marketing, Post Closing, Servicing, Compliance, Quality Control, Finance/Accounting, IT, Solutions Development and Business Systems.
- Run and evaluate pipeline management reports daily, or as required
- Assist with modification and maintenance of eligibility and pricing rules in a front-end pricing system
- Assist with system enhancement/update testing
- Provide high level of service to customers consisting of loan officers, processors, underwriters, management and other office support staff and business partners.
- Lock, extend, re-lock and re-price loans in Loan Origination System as requested, ensuring pricing calculations are correct.
- Complete corresponding investor locks, ensuring target profit margins and data integrity are maintained.
- Produce and distribute daily pricing/rate sheet for loan officers, management and other staff (requires moderate comfort with Excel).
- Assist with the maintenance of and updates/changes to rate sheets (requires strong comfort with Excel)
- As necessary, perform rate and pricing surveys to evaluate competitive position.
- Assist with maintenance of investor pricing, SRP and policies.
- Monitor MBS market conditions throughout the day to anticipate the need for market driven price improvement or worsening.
- Assist with the trade and allocation of closed loans through assignment of trade, direct trade, negotiated trade and best efforts commitments.
- Assist with all trade related functions such as pair offs, rolls, swaps, assignments, etc.
- As necessary, additional duties required to meet team and company goals
Requirements, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but may be substituted with 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar or related role
Experience with Optimal Blue and Encompass desirable, but not required
- Experience in project development and testing a plus
- Experience assisting internal and external customer groups helpful, but not required
- Mortgage industry experience required; Lock Desk/Secondary Marketing experience preferred, but related roles such as processing, setup and origination are also acceptable.
Abilities and Skills:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint); with strong emphasis on Excel
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently to achieve team and company goals in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
If you want to be part of a groundbreaking team that supports successful and profitable mortgage companies, then Lenderworks is the team for you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please
You must be eligible to work in the US. We do not sponsor employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Lenderworks takes the health and safety of their employees seriously and follows all CDC guidelines.