LoanScorecard: Automated Underwriting System
LoanScorecard, located in Irvine, CA, offers a full suite of automated underwriting and loan pricing solutions for mortgage companies and financial institutions. We’re looking for a Product Manager to design and document product requirements and functional specifications for new and existing decisioning systems. Preferred candidates must have solid product management background with some exposure to product marketing.
- Work with customers and business partners to draw out, understand, and validate specific customer needs through direct customer contact.
- Analyze and prioritize customer requests and internal process improvement needs.
- Create screen mock-ups, wireframes, and storyboards to better illustrate specific aspects of the product vision.
- Work closely with product development, professional services, project management, and quality assurance to deliver products with the right scope and timeline to capture market opportunities.
- Conduct market testing of design concepts, prototypes, and software builds as needed.
- Develop a long-term product roadmap based on corporate strategy and market demand.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years product management/product design experience creating product requirements for enterprise software applications
- Relevant experience in mortgage or financial industries is a plus.
- Expertise in business analysis, use cases, process modeling, business process re-engineering, technical tradeoffs.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills to distill broad market observations into actionable product plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Some travel required (less than 10%).
LoanScorecard offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our work environment is exciting and promotes teamwork. We offer opportunities for learning cutting-edge technology and professional advancement. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an email with an attached resume in MS Word or PDF format.