Website PHOENIX COLLATERAL ADVISORS, LLC (FLHOME)
The Mortgage Services QC Analyst will be responsible for auditing and testing servicer’s and sub-servicer’s adherence to various servicing requirements and best practices as well as applicable federal, state and consumer laws and regulations. This person will analyze loan level files and policies and procedures on behalf of PHOENIX and our clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Maintain a knowledge of mortgage servicing regulations, including Federal, State and agency specific guidelines.
· Conduct loan level reviews to evaluate adherence to servicing requirements
· Analyze client and sub-servicer adherence to policies and procedures
· Identify process gaps negatively impacting servicing performance
· Review complaints and QWR’s for regulatory compliance
· Produce timely and accurate results in an independent work environment
· Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
· Demonstrate strong decision making, analysis and communication skills
· Demonstrate strong writing skills
· Knowledge of servicing areas including cash management, escrow management, foreclosure, bankruptcy, loss mitigation, investor accounting and claims administration
· Working knowledge of servicing systems such as MSP, FISERV, LPS Desktop, etc.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Education & Experience:
· BA in Finance, Business or a related field.
· 3+ Years of mortgage banking, servicing or related regulatory experience.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk, working on a computer, and being available and responsive via email/phone/messaging.
Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
(If applicable to role) Travel to meet with clients or potential clients and/or to represent the company at conferences will be required on occasion or as-needed.
Position and Company Specific Information for Job Posting (This info will be updated & tailored to the respective business-line(s)):
With over 200 clients across the country, the Phoenix family of companies is led by Phoenix Capital, Inc. (PCI) Since its founding in 1996, PCI has grown into a market leading mortgage banking advisor that specializes in mortgage servicing rights (MSRs). PCI helps its clients succeed by creating uniquely tailored strategies to achieve best execution for each individual client’s objectives. Having managed approximately $600 billion of MSR transactions since 2013 alone, PCI’s seasoned management team offers an unmatched understanding of the MSR market.
Phoenix Capital, Inc. offers a competitive salary, 401k plan, health and dental insurance. Please visit us at www.phoenixtma.com .
Job Type: Full-time