If you have previous mortgage origination experience and are seeking an opportunity for both professional and personal growth, this is the place for you!
If you are:
- Strong in sales and business development
- Highly motivated
- A seasoned Mortgage Loan Originator
- Looking for a company that develops their team members and empowers them to reach a new level of success with support and training for business development, branding and marketing, compliance, recruiting and leadership.
…then you should apply.
This opportunity is available in all 50 states.
- Develop production pipeline through new and referral-based leads
- Develop real estate agent relationships, brand development in community, and management of retail production
- Identify new business opportunities to meet office goals
- Develop/execute overall market strategy to increase retail volume, market share and profitability
- Collaborate with operations support to ensure customer service, loan quality and pull through targets are achieved and/or exceeded
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Maintain knowledge of, and adhere to, Direct Mortgage Loans internal compliance policies and procedures.
- At least 3 years of loan origination experience
- Previous experience leading a loan origination branch or team is preferred
- Proven track record in mortgage sales
- Knowledge of loan products and underwriting guidelines
- State loan originator license
- Ability to develop relationships
- Ability to take immediate command of situations to achieve objectives or solve problems
- Effective organization and planning skills to accomplish goals
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong oral, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and time deadlines
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed