Subject to the ultimate supervision, direction and control of Company, the Business Analyst Manager will be responsible for analyzing existing business processes to create consistency and uniformity, identify areas for improvement, document processes and create training materials. The Business Analyst Manager will perform feasibility analysis, scope projects and partner with the project management team to prioritize deliverables for existing software applications. This position will also manage the Information Technology (IT) and Help Desk staff.
Primary Duties &Responsibilities:
- serve as SME for Encompass
- oversee help desk, including personally handling escalated problems and acting as back-up when needed
- establish, measure and publish expected vs. actual help desk service levels to dramatically improve the customer service experience
- perform a thorough assessment of utilization of Encompass by all departments
- offer solutions/best practices and provide ongoing training to implement best practices
- oversee systems training of all new employees, including developing training materials
- manage the outsourced IT vendor to ensure timely onboarding of new employees and new branches and ongoing IT support
- act as project team lead on any systems related projects, including programming
- responsible for reviewing and summarizing any Encompass release notes and leading the team responsible for testing prior to release into the live environment
- research, recommend and test new systems when needed and participate in systems vendor contract negotiations
- responsible for remaining up to date on improvements in systems, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices
Position can work remote.