Wyndham Capital Mortgage has an immediate opening for a Loan Processing Manager responsible for: supporting and assisting Processors in meeting production goals, maintaining highest level of service, while meeting integrity of loan expectations. Key areas: manage, train, motivate and guide team members in all functions of processing. Learn and maintain knowledge of different loan programs to stay informed on current industry.
Why Wyndham? Our turn times are better than competitors because of teams collaboratively working together to get the job done and give the best experience to our borrowers!
- Directly manage a team of up to 12 Processors
- Engage in daily pipeline management to ensure loans are approved & closed within Wyndham Capital Mortgage’s SLAs
- Work with Underwriting Managers, Sales Managers, Processing SME’s and Restructure Desk as needed to resolve loan level problems
- Drive and Support Wyndham’s culture of “delighting” our clients
- Identify and help solution for challenges within the organization
- Provide coaching on both a team and individual level
- Conduct monthly 1 on 1 meetings, annual and mid-year reviews, disciplinary actions, and terminations
- Learn and maintain knowledge of different loan programs, investor guidelines and WCM overlays
- Manage and inspect communication with borrowers to ensure timeliness and professionalism
- Communicate with Director of Processing and Processing SME’s on training needs and issues
- Keep Processors current with changes in guidelines and procedures
- Interview potential Processor candidates
- 5+ years of industry experience
- 3+ years of loan processing experience
- 2+ years of management/supervisory experience
- You have a passion for management and developing teams!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to study independently
- You have current knowledge of closing and title requirements, and knowledge of loan processing and automated underwriting systems (Encompass a plus)
- Previous experience in training of employees, a plus
- Strong desire to be challenged and eager for both personal and professional growth
- Knows how to have fun at work and keep team members motivated!
- Someone that doesn’t take themselves too seriously!
- Strives to provide +1 Service to ensure success, to both internal teams and external clients
You are someone who…
- Has the upmost integrity, period.
- Is naturally curious – you enjoy seeking out and applying new things in your job
- Knows how to make smart, informed decisions
- Has passion for your job and positive energy that is infectious!
- Cares about your work and performance, and you want to provide impact across the organization
- At times, can be innovative and not afraid to bring big thinking and ideas to the table
- Is able to deliver influential communication to others
- Aggressive compensation plan
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax health spending account
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Wellness events
About Wyndham Capital:
Wyndham Capital Mortgage’s corporate culture empowers our employees. We strive to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems and processes. We also believe in a deeply rooted culture based on caring for our employees in ways that will empower them to care for each other and our customers. Wyndham Capital Mortgage, founded in 2001, is a Direct to Consumer Lender, active in 45+ States and has more than 250 employees in Charlotte, North Carolina.