Pending sales are down year over year for seven straight months, existing sales have fallen four months in a row, home price increases are slowing, as are starts, home builder share prices are struggling, and inventory could finally be bottoming. Rates are higher than a year ago, and while stable, higher rates and rising prices are finally squeezing demand at certain price points. In short, this is a tough market to grow one’s business. So if you are starting to think about 2019 and what it will look like for you, let’s talk about how Movement and our upfront UW can help your buyers get more offers accepted, let’s talk about our in-house coaching group can coach you to develop your relationship building skills, let’s talk about how our AAs can get you in front of more agents daily… actually, let’s just talk!
We are consistently a top producing company in the mortgage industry and we successfully financed over $13 Billion in mortgages last year. We have incorporated innovative approaches to funding and provide you the back office support you need – all to support your mortgage sales success.
If you’ve got a strong appetite to use your mortgage business talents to move your mortgage lending career to the height you want to achieve, complete our application now!
- In-House Coaching one on one
- Best in class in-house coaching fully paid for
- Average industry cost $33,000 (Est)
- Average Loan Officer enrolled in 1-on-1 coaching increases their income by $75,000 annually at Movement
- TBD/Upfront Underwriting vs. Prequalification
$80,000 – $100,000
- Schedule and conduct mortgage financing conversations with potential REALTORS®, banking and home builder clients.
- Network to source new business as needed.
- Conduct interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit data, determine financing objectives, discuss with borrowers product / pricing guidelines and gather any additional required information.
- The ability to spend more time in the field with a full time Loan Officer Assistant to help increase your personal business.
- 2+ years proven mortgage loan origination track record in Atlanta area with a Current NMLS license required.
- Ability and personal expectation to regularly close 3 to 5 loans per month.
- Independent self-starter ready to pull ahead in the mortgage lending business.
- Experienced in Fannie, Freddie, FHA, USDA and VA lending.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where your activity directly affects the bottom line and you have access to senior leadership.
- Skilled at connecting with a variety of personalities.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at Family Fun Day. You’ll also find that we’re the seventh largest mortgage lender in the country.
So, Why Movement?
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Company matched 401K (Roth and traditional, up to 6%)
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Fun, team-focused working environment
- Employee driven community outreach program