The Mortgage Product Expert is responsible for mapping and supporting lender partners as they implement Notarize’s fully digital remote closing solution. This role assists lenders in navigating all counterparty relationships- including title, warehouse lender, and servicers to define an integrated solution that enables a seamless and fully digital closing experience.
The Mortgage Product Expert will act as the primary relationship owner for a group of external mortgage lenders. The work will include ongoing management of lender relationships, education of the best operational approach to meet their needs, and designing elegant solutions amongst all partners to meet their strategic goals.
- Manage ongoing lender relationships as SME for the mortgage finance industry
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of external lenders’ strategic direction, loan manufacturing processes and technologies resulting in process/technology efficiency recommendations to support lender goals and objectives.
- Conduct detailed process reviews to map lenders’ business processes, providing increased efficiencies and an improved customer experience through use of Notarize solutions.
- Partner with internal Engineering, Customer Success, and Sales teams to collaborate on optimizing a lender’s experience.
- Aid lenders in forming optimal partnership channel, that focus on moving the industry forward.
- 4+ years of experience in the primary/secondary mortgage market
- Ability to manage conflict and build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization, across all levels of personnel
- Experience managing tight deadline across multiple projects simultaneously
- Detailed understanding of lender mortgage origination process/environment (people, process and technology)
- Comfortable conversing with a broad group of lenders, mortgage technology vendors (software developers), and internal business areas to support problem resolution and workflow positioning
- Excellent analytical skills with a customer service focus
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills