|Salary||Commensurate with experience|
BankSouth Mortgage is seeking a Processor II for our Cobb office. This position is responsible for processing a variety of loan types and loan complexities, relying on prior knowledge of standard concepts in mortgage lending.
• Collect documentation to complete preparation of mortgage loan file, including, but not limited to credit application, income verification, asset verification, appraisal, title, flood, tax transcripts
• Verify all documentation for accuracy and completeness prior to submission to underwriting
• Independently process a variety of loan types and loan complexities, relying on prior knowledge of standard concepts of mortgage lending
• Responsible for learning, understanding and practicing required fraud prevention practice, BSA and OFAC compliance requirements
• Ensure that BankSouth Mortgage adheres to all applicable federal and state regulations
• Maintain confidentiality of all customer files & associated information
• Assist examiners and auditors by providing required documentation
• Correct exceptions to issues found by examiners and auditors
• Familiar with a wide variety of concepts, practices, lending programs and procedures of mortgage lending
• Ability to accurately apply established BankSouth Mortgage lending guidelines
• Time management skills to properly establish priorities and manage workload accurately and efficiently
• Self-motivated, capable of understanding and executing plans to achieve desired goals
• High school diploma or GED required, degree preferred
• Two to three (2-3) years of progressively more responsible and comprehensive mortgage processing experience
Qualified individuals should apply online at www.banksouthmortgage.com/careers.
BankSouth Mortgage is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. It does not discriminate against any qualified employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation or other legally protected status.