|ARMCO provides the best-selling quality control software, ACES, to banks, mortgage companies, lenders, and other organizations in the mortgage vertical. The software is currently used by top banks, mortgage insurance companies, and credit unions. We are seeking a high energy self-starter with a passion for sales to support our mission of bringing our products to the mortgage industry. You will be part of a dynamic and collaborative ARMCO sales team and will be supported by our corporate experts, industry veterans and experienced senior management team.
This is an “inside” sales role based out of your U.S. home office.
What We Offer:
- Base salary + generous commission plan with high earning potential
- Great medical plan, annual vacation time, paid holidays, 401K (after 1 year)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- New business development through cold calling, canvassing mortgage lending HMDA lists, and prospecting through our Salesforce database of industry prospects
- Consult and demonstrate solutions with new prospects in your territory via GoToMeeting or face to face when appropriate
- Qualify leads, demonstrate the product, discuss pricing, provide appropriate follow-up, organize internal support, close deals in a timely manner
- Work in a fast-paced and exciting environment where your hard work will be rewarded
What We’re Looking For:
§ Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education preferred
§ 1 to 4 years’ mortgage industry experience, preferably with quality control experience
§ Proven sales ability and fluency with sales strategies
§ Outstanding verbal and written skills
§ Superior organizational skills required
§ Strict attention to detail and concern for accuracy
§ Must be self-motivated and able to perform detail-oriented job functions with minimal supervision as well as participate in team efforts
§ Demonstrated fluency with software packages such as the Microsoft Office Suite and Customer Relationship Management Software. Salesforce experience preferred.
§ Strong sense of urgency
ARMCO – ACES Risk Management has been in business nearly 20 years, and delivers web-based audit technology solutions, as well as powerful data and analytics, to the nation’s top mortgage lenders, servicers, investors and outsourcing professionals. A trusted partner devoted to client relationships, ARMCO offers best-in-class quality control and compliance software that provides U.S. banks, mortgage companies and service providers the technology and data needed to support loan integrity, meet regulatory requirements, reduce risk and drive positive business decisions. ARMCO’s flagship product, ACES Audit Technology™, is available at any point in the mortgage loan lifecycle, to any size lender, and is user-definable. ACES standardizes audit requirements, ties pre-funding reviews to post-closing quality control audits, enables seamless trend analysis, identifies credit, compliance and process deficiencies and helps create manageable action plans. For more information, visit www.armco.us.
For consideration provide resume and cover letter to Dan Thoms at email@example.com.