VITEK has a rare opportunity for a Branch Manager in our already established Vacaville Branch office.
The Branch Manager sets the tone for the team and the dynamics of the office. Brings energy, leadership, and focus on the branch and creates an atmosphere in which excellence is expected – serious about the business, passionate about the team! Develops MLOs and support team; actively build a network of top MLO’s to expand the team at a moment’s notice with a focus on excellent results and cultural fit. Exemplifies the VITEK brand in all interactions, reinforcing a positive impression of our high culture and a reputation for excellence in all areas.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
• Driven and dynamic individual: grow the Branch origination teams in both quality and quantity, and consistently meet and exceed production expectations!
• Solid Recruiter: external recruiting and internal retention skills are a must! Success in this role requires active and continuous recruiting efforts
• Confident and engaged Trainer: as well as robust onboarding of new MLOs, and ongoing training and development of existing team members
• Sets Strong Standards of Performance and Accountability for All: Ensures that all MLOs deliver quality loan files and are good partners to Operations teams. Holds all team members accountable to high and consistent levels of performance.
• Industry Expert & Resource: has the skills and knowledge to help MLOs with deal structure; understands the nuances of the business and is a creative problem-solver while maintaining standards of compliance
• Servant Leader: a team player, driving production levels via robust and cooperative relationships with the Operations teams
• Brand Ambassador for VITEK – must be highly engaged in the industry and be a visible presence for VITEK at events – an industry leader!
Required Education and Work Experience:
• Minimum 10 years’ residential mortgage origination experience
• 5 years’ retail mortgage sales/branch management leadership experience
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in business administration or finance preferred but may be offset by commensurate work experience
• Must possess valid driver’s license in good standing, and provide proof of insurance; able to pass background
• Active NMLS/DBO Originator license
Sound like you? Send your resume for review & consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org