Manage the day-to-day operations and resulting work product of a team of Quality Control Audit Analysts. Monitor production and quality requirements, while providing guidance and feedback to facilitate the most efficient process and work product.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage assigned staff audits on all loan types utilizing agency guidelines, client overlays, CFPB, FHFA, state, and federal guidelines
- Serve as mentor and principal point of contact for assigned team members
- Collaborate with employees to set and meet performance goals
- Prepare and deliver periotic and annual employee reviews, handling disciplinary actions as needed
- Review time sheets bi-weekly and approve time off requests
- Perform 2nd level reviews on audits
- Maintain a professional relationship with clients
- Provide training and industry updates to employees as needed
- Ensure reports are accurate and resolve outstanding issues
- KPI and Risk Analysis.
- Assist with Hiring, training, and developing new quality control auditors as needed.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of mortgage frontline underwriting experience working with conventional, FHA, and VA loans and quality control experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a management role
- Experience working with DU and LP.
- Must stay current on all agency, state, and federal guidelines
- Must be willing to work at least one late night a week
- May be required to travel to seminars, training, and conferences as necessary, travel may be required on weekends
- Complete continuing education monthly as required
- Meet deadlines as required
- Be adaptable in the work environment
- Must conduct all activities in a professional manner
- Adhere to the companies “Core Values”
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, High School Diploma or equivalent required